Our added value
- Travvant vouches for the fact that it offers people-oriented coaching and sustainable support to the respective employees.
- We provide a people- and result-oriented outplacement programme that takes each and every employee’s specific situation into account. There is no simple uniformity at Travvant, on the contrary: our coaching is tuned in to the respective employees’ living environment and needs (tailored approach).
- We work in an ethically responsible manner in accordance with the outplacement code of conduct. We hold the CERTO quality label and the Qfor label.
- The company was established over 15 years ago and we are a fully autonomous organisation in the outplacement market. This means that all the various channels to find new challenges for employees can be explored without any restrictions to find new challenges for them.
- Our coaching courses are always given in neutral locations in the area where the respective employees live. Coaching can be given in Dutch, French, German and English.
- We deploy a team of coaches, job hunters and training instructors to support the employees. Grouping these experts leads to quicker results.
- We have vast experience with projects involving restructuring. We can guarantee that everything runs smoothly because of our efficient planning, smooth coordination, constructive cooperation with the various parties involved (respective employees, VDAB, Actiris, Forem, social partners, sector funds and the company’s HR) and clear reports.